- Math H.W. : Workbook p. 21 + finish bar graph in classwork notebook (if not finished in class)
- Students have to find 1 t-chart and 1 bar graph from newspapers or magazines and bring them to class on Monday Nov. 30.
- Students will have a science test on Monday that covers the habitat unit.
The test will include:
- Habitats: (definition - kinds of habitats - how animals adapt )
- How do humans affect natural habitats?
- Food chains
- The definition of producers - consumers - decomposers - scavengers- carnivores - herbivores - omnivores.
- Destruction of habitats (by natural forces/ human activities)