May 16, 2014
- We are almost finishing the story “Les Animaux du bayou” as well as the school year Subhana Allah. The time just flies by. We did the following activities:
- Practicing orally the vocabulary
- Listening to the story
- Reading the story very fast
- Watching the play
- Completing the writing activities “Les mots en ordre” and “Les questions totales”.
- On Tuesday, May 20, 2014, we are having the third test of this term.
The test has 3 sections:
- Dictée #6
- Les questions totales related to the story
- Listening activity related to the story
Spelling vocabulary list , Dictée # 5:
- Tu portes un chapeau sur la tête.
- Je mange un sandwich.
- Ma mère conduit une auto.
- J’utilise un crayon pour écrire.
- Il se lave le visage.
- In class, we are working all the time on our vocabulary and oral reading. We focus on our pronunciation, fluency and expression.
- We are working on “Les questions partielles”.
- We will have the last test first week of June. This last test will not have the spelling component.
- We will be writing the story in our own words and presenting the play. These 2 activities will be done in class Insha’a Allah.
Amina Ould-brahim, OCT, PhD
French teacher and Science Coordinator